Website Hawaii Family Dental
As a Benefits Coordinator, you are skilled at reviewing treatment plans with your patients in a way that they can understand. You accel at reviewing the benefits of receiving care and at coordinating benefits with those who have multiple insurances. It is not a question of “if” but “when” and “how”, when a patient is in front of you. No detail is missed to ensure that the patient leaves without their expectations being exceeded.
What You’ll Bring
- At least 2 years of experience working in a general dental office, presenting treatment plans and financial estimates, preferably in an insurance-based dental office
- Working knowledge and experience working with patients who require pre-authorizations prior to receiving care
- Excellent computer skills with prior experience using any dental practice management software
- A compassionate and sparkling personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to grow and help others grow, too
- Desire to help patients live healthier lives
- Strong verbal communication skills
What You’ll Love About Us
- Competitive Hourly Wages that grow WITH you
- Medical, Drug, Vision + Dental
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Formal and On-the-job Training and Development
- Opportunities for Advancement and Internal Transfers
- Teamwork, camaraderie, and FUN!
Who We are
Hawaii Family Dental is a locally owned and operated multi-specialty dental practice. With 300 employees across 12 locations and 4 islands, we provide comprehensive care to patients, treating everyone one like family. Our mission is to improve and health and well-being of everyone in Hawaii through direct patient care and education.
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options throughout Hawaii.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com