Website Hawaii Family Dental
As a Dental Assistant, you will work alongside dentists and hygienists to provide care in a safe, efficient, and compassionate manner. You are an extension of the providers, listening and looking for opportunities to serve your patients as if they were your family. Taking high quality xrays enables dentists to properly diagnose and treat conditions. Properly sterilizing and setting up rooms creates a safe environment for your patients and team members. Recording important notes such as vital statistics and treatment plans ensures that the team has a solid source to refer to when patients return. Handing instruments by anticipating the needs of your providers allows them to work efficiently which shortens appointment times, allowing patients to continue on with their day while maximizing their comfort.
What You’ll Bring
– 6-12 months of chairside experience working with a general dentist during dental procedures and exams
– Exceptional digital radiography skills
– At least 2 years in a customer service position, ideally in the medical field
– A sparkling personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
– Eagerness to grow and help others grow, too
– Desire to help patients live healthier lives
– Experience working on a computer
– Strong verbal communication skills
What You’ll Love About Us
– Competitive Hourly Wages that grow WITH you
– Medical, Drug, Vision + Dental
– 401K with Employer Matching
– Paid Time Off
– Paid Holidays
– Formal and On-the-job Training and Development
– Opportunities for Advancement and Internal Transfers
– Teamwork, camaraderie, and FUN!
Who We are
Hawaii Family Dental is a locally owned and operated multi-specialty dental practice. With 300 employees across 12 locations and 4 islands, we provide comprehensive care to patients, treating everyone one like family. Our mission is to improve and health and well-being of everyone in Hawaii through direct patient care and education.
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options throughout Hawaii.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org