Website Hawaii Family Dental
As a general dentist at Hawaii Family Dental, you have the freedom to treatment plan and schedule patients that align with your own treatment philosophy and not someone else’s. As you focus on patient care, we take care of staffing, billing, marketing, and facilities. When you wrap up with your last patient of the day, you get to spend time with your family and friends.
Whether you are just starting your career or transitioning out of private practice, it’s the perfect time to consider joining Hawaii Family Dental to achieve financial freedom and the of gift time to focus on things you truly love.
What You’ll Bring
- 6 months of experience working as a general dentist is preferred however we welcome new graduates, too!
- A compassionate and sparkling personality that thrives in a multi-provider environment
- Eagerness to grow and help others grow, too
- Desire to help patients live healthier lives
- Strong verbal communication skills
What You’ll Love About Us
- Clinical Autonomy
- Full and part-time positions
- Opportunities to work alongside other general dentists, periodontists, orthodontists, oral surgeons, and endodontists
Compensation Package Includes
- Competitive pay based on production – our Average General Dentist earns $228K per year
- Paid Malpractice
- Medical, Drug, Vision + Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- CE Benefit
- Opportunities for Internal Transfers
- Teamwork, camaraderie, and FUN!
Who We are
Hawaii Family Dental is a locally owned and operated multi-specialty dental practice. With 300 employees across 12 locations and 4 islands, we provide comprehensive care to patients, treating everyone one like family. Our mission is to improve and health and well-being of everyone in Hawaii through direct patient care and education.
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options throughout Hawaii.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org