Website Hawaii Family Dental
As an Oral Surgery Administrator, you will ensure that the surgical team is running efficiently by providing patient education, completing records data-entry and follow-up; and monitoring and maintaining materials/supplies.
What You’ll Bring
- At least 12 months of experience working in an oral surgery office, speaking with patients, referring offices, and supply representatives – Chairside experience is a plus.
- Ability to triage post-operative questions and share pre-operative instructions in a clear and compassionate manner
- Strong organizational and administrative skills to manage and maintain supplies; follow up on prescriptions and pathology reports; and accurate and timely completion of data entry
- Working knowledge and experience working with patients who require pre-authorizations prior to receiving care
- Excellent computer skills with prior experience using any dental practice management software
- A compassionate and sparkling personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to grow and help others grow, too
- Desire to help patients live healthier lives
- Strong verbal communication skills
What You’ll Love About Us
- Competitive Hourly Wages that grow WITH you
- Medical, Drug, Vision + Dental
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays*****
- Formal and On-the-job Training and Development
- Opportunities for Advancement and Internal Transfers
- Teamwork, camaraderie, and FUN!
Who We are
Hawaii Family Dental is a locally owned and operated multi-specialty dental practice. With 300 employees across 12 locations and 4 islands, we provide comprehensive care to patients, treating everyone one like family. Our mission is to improve and health and well-being of everyone in Hawaii through direct patient care and education.
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options throughout Hawaii.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com