Website Hawaii Family Dental
As a Patient Concierge, you are the friendly voice and face patients come to know and look forward to when it is time for their dental appointment. You help patients achieve and maintain happier and healthier smiles by reviewing their treatment plans and estimated copays and scheduling their next visit. Navigating insurances to provide accurate estimates is a vital part of the role you take pride in and are committed to continuously learning about it. Calling patients to remind them of their unscheduled treatment is your way of watching over them.
What You’ll Bring
– 6-12 months of experience working in a dental office, presenting treatment plans and financial estimates in an insurance-based dental office
– At least 2 years in a customer service position, ideally in the medical field
– A sparkling personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
– Eagerness to grow and help others grow, too
– Desire to help patients live healthier lives
– Excellent computer skills
– Strong verbal communication skills
What You’ll Love About Us
– Competitive Hourly Wages that grow WITH you
– Medical, Drug, Vision + Dental
– 401K with Employer Matching
– Paid Time Off
– Paid Holidays
– Formal and On-the-job Training and Development
– Opportunities for Advancement and Internal Transfers
– Teamwork, camaraderie, and FUN!
Who We are
Hawaii Family Dental is a locally owned and operated multi-specialty dental practice. With 300 employees across 12 locations and 4 islands, we provide comprehensive care to patients, treating everyone one like family. Our mission is to improve and health and well-being of everyone in Hawaii through direct patient care and education.
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options throughout Hawaii.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com