Website Hawaii Family Dental
You chose this profession to do a lot more than simply clean teeth. You serve as an extension of the dentist. While working in tandem with dentists, you help assess conditions that need the dentists’ attention, like cavities, gum disease, and broken teeth with the use of digital radiographs, scanners, and intra-oral camera pictures. When the patient is ready to leave, you teach them how to properly maintain their beautiful smiles.
What You’ll Bring
- 6 months of experience working as an RDH is preferred however we welcome new graduates, too!
- A compassionate and sparkling personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to grow and help others grow, too
- Desire to help patients live healthier lives
- Strong verbal communication skills
What You’ll Love About Us
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Drug, Vision + Dental
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Formal and On-the-job Training and Development
- Opportunities for Advancement and Internal Transfers
- Teamwork, camaraderie, and FUN!
Who We are
Hawaii Family Dental is a locally owned and operated multi-specialty dental practice. With 300 employees across 12 locations and 4 islands, we provide comprehensive care to patients, treating everyone one like family. Our mission is to improve and health and well-being of everyone in Hawaii through direct patient care and education.
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options throughout Hawaii.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org