Website Hawaii Family Dental
Have the career you have always been searching for on the beautiful island of Maui.
Enjoy working in an established practice with trained staff and a stand-alone office fully equipped to support pediatric dentistry.
Thrive as you practice will full clinical autonomy. Our Pediatric dentists earn more than $400K per year.
Education, Experience, or Skill Sets:
- DDS or DMD from an accredited school
- Licensed to work in Hawaii (at time of start) – have taken the ADEX exam
- 5 years of experience in Pediatric Dentistry is preferred
- Completed post-doctoral residency program in area of specialty
Compensation Package Includes:
- CE pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- No cost malpractice
- Medical, drug, and vision plans with excellent dental
- Group life and voluntary optional insurance coverage
- Generous compensation based on production (not collections)
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org